The Thaxton Martial Arts dojo is a culturally diverse family. Our students come from various ethnic backgrounds, are male and female, children and adult. Currently, our students range in age starting as young as six years of age through the late fifties. Depending on the maturity of the student, we accept students from age six through senior citizen.
Thaxton Martial Arts offers experienced staff with 14 years of experience in the art. Our black-belts have also cross -trained in other arts, and literally have taught thousands of students through the years.
801 South Washington Avenue, Piscataway Township, NJ (908) 444-0805 email@example.com
New classes are starting in March. We accept students from age 6 through senior citizen. This is a belt-ranked program in Isshin-ryu Karate where you learn
1. Techniques and applications in blocking, punching, striking, kicking and stance,
2. Mechanics and principles behind proper technique, balance, power and movement,
3. Various Isshin-ryu katas (formal exercises) that teach self defense in movement.
4. Sparring with other students in controlled matches,
5. And last, various applications and principles in self-defense and pain compliance.
Tuition costs are $45 per month, plus a one-time $85 registration fee. Call 908-444-0805 to register!
Knife Defense - March 1st, 2014 marks the start of our knife defense classes. This is an 8-week course that teaches self-defense in threat scenarios of a stationary mugger, and against a mobile attacker wielding a knife or stabbing object. This course is offered on Saturdays mornings from 9:00am - 10:00am. The cost for this course is $75. (Attendance is free to existing students of Thaxton Martial Arts.) Call 908-444-0805 to register!
Thaxton Martial Arts New Jersey © 2013 | All Rights Reserved